Penile Extender sely, tauntingly. I have sprained my ankle or I would defy both of you. Talk s cheap retorted Bill Mosely. What is your object in this outrageous assault upon a stranger demanded Dewey. We ll tell you presently, answered Mosely. Penile Extender Now tie his feet, Tom. Be careful of my ankle it is sore and sensitive, said Dewey, addressing himself to Tom Hadley. You need not tie me further. In my present condition Penile Extender I am no match for you both. Tell me why it is you have chosen to attack a man who has never harmed you Penile Extender Tom Hadley looked to Mosely to answer. I ll tell you what we want, Dewey, if that is your name, said the superior rascal. We want that gold dust you ve got hidden about here somewhere. Who told you I had any gold dust inquired the invalid. Your servant. He let it out without thinking, but when we wanted him to guide us here, he wouldn t. That s why we left him tied to a tree isn t it, Tom I should say so. Poor fellow Penile Extender I am glad to hear he was faithful even when Penile Extender he found himself in the power of tw.o such ruffians as you. Look here, Dewey don t give us any of your back talk. It ain t safe e
h, Tom I should say so, Bill. I intend to express my opinion of you and fx3000 male enhancement review youtube your villainous conduct, enduros male enhancement supplement promo code said Dewey, undaunted, whatever you choose to call it. So Ki Sing wouldn t guide you here No, he led us round in a circle. When we found it out we settled his hash pretty quick male dick growth Penile Extender Like cowards, as Penile Extender you were. Are we going to stand this, Tom asked Bill, fiercely. Tom Hadley shrugged his shoulder. He Penile Extender did not enjoy what Bill Mosely called back talk as well as his partner, and it struck Penile Extender him as so much waste of time. He wanted glutten free male enhancement pills to come to business, and said briefly, Where s the gold Yes, Dewey, let us know what you have done with your gold. So you are thieves, you two I should say so, interjected Tom Hadley. You re a fool, ejaculated Bill Mosely, frowning. What makes you give yourself male enhancement pill manufacturers in usa away Because, said Hadley, bluntly, we are thieves, or we Penile Extender wouldn t be after Penile Extender this man s gold. That ain t the way Penile Extender to put it, said Bill Mosely, who shrank from accepting the title to which his acti.ons entitled him. We re bankers from Frisco, and we are going to take care of Dewey s gold, as he ain t in a situation to
take care of it himself. You are very kind, said Dewey, who, embarrassing as his position was, rather enjoyed the humor of the situation. So you are a banker, and your friend a thief I believe I have Penile Extender more respect for the thief, who openly avows his objects. Penile Extender Tom, if that is your name, I am sorry that you are not Penile Extender in a better business. That man is wholly bad, but I believe you could lead an honest life. Tom Hadley said nothing, but he looked thoughtful. His life had been a lawless one, but Penile Extender he was not the thorough going scoundrel that Bill Mosely was, and would have been glad if circumstances had favored a more creditable mode of life. We re wastin time, Dewey, said Bill Mosely. Where s the gold dust Sure you know I have it I leave you to find it for yourself, answered the sick man, who was never lacking for courage, and did not tremble, though wholly in the power of these men. What shall we do, Tom asked Mosely. Hunt for the gold, sug.gested Tom Hadley. If Mosely had judged it of any use to threaten Dewey, he Penile Extender would have done so, hoping to force him to reveal the hiding place of the g
best way to make penis longer old but the undaunted spirit thus far displayed by his victim convinced him that the attempt would be unsuccessful. He therefore proceeded, prp male enhancement with the Penile Extender help of his companion, to Penile Extender search the hut. pines inlargment The floor was of earth, and he occupied himself in digging down into it, considering that the most likely place of concealment Penile Extender for the treasure. Richard Dewey watched the work going on in silence. If only Ben and Bradley would come back, he said to himself, I should soon be free of these rascals. They Penile Extender won t find the gold where they are looking, but I needn t tell them that. Chapter 7 Tied To A Tree When Ben semenax results and Penile Extender his friend Bradley left the cabin in search of Ki Sing, they were puzzled to fix upon the Penile Extender direction in which it was best Penile Extender to go. There was no particular reason to decide in favor of any one fish oil male enhancement against the others. Shall we separate, Jake, or shall we go together asked Ben. I think we had better stick together, Ben.. Otherwise, if one succeeds he won t have any way of letting the other know. That s true. Besides, we may need each other s help, add
PHD,Professor, AIBA Coaches Commission member, Chairman of the Coaches Commission of the Russian Boxing Federation, Coach ( Direttore Tecnico) of Italian Boxing team in the period of 2007-2008
The Olympic training system at present provides conditions for a boxer to demonstrate his physical ability and motion in combination with individual manner of boxing.
In the process of training we should focus on :
- Determination of the purpose of the sport training ( possible results, achievements of the winners and prize-winners of the competitions);
- Determination of the “interim” model characteristics during different periods of training.
Working out of content and structure of model characteristics of the main aspects of training ( physical, technical, tactical, psychological, functional). The “ models of training”(the special training programs for different periods and stages of training).
The implementation of the special training programs which include as an obligatory element the so called “training unit “ ( determination the level of the athlets training, analysing the situation and comparing with the “ model”, working out and realization of corrective methods, making changes in the programs at different stages and periods of training).
Analysing the development the development of the sports of the highest achievements, studying the main aspects of the athlets training during the previous Olympic cycle ( 2005-2008) helped to reveal the main trends and the basic principles of the qualified athlets training. Among them there are the following ones :
- Proportionality between forming , developing and improving of moving potential of the athletes and effective realization of this potential during major competitions. It is attained by application of special training methods and their combinations depending on the volume and intensity, complexity and urgency, technical and tactical skills, psychological characteristics etc.
- Complex approach which envisages combination of training and competition load, ways of restoration and rehabilitation and improving of physical ability moving capacity.
- “Progressive” training that means achieving the high level of special physical training, possessing an arsenal of technical and tactical skills, psychological characteristics that prevails the assumed level of competition activity.
- “Controllability of the training system that envisages proper planning and making corrections in the scientific and methodological programs in time according to:
- The current study of the sport trends and innovations ;
- Modernization of sport equipment , gymnastic apparatus, simulators, using proper methods of training;
- Using physiotherapeutical , dietary and pharmacological methods of restoration, rehabilitation and improving of sport efficiency.
- Intensification of the general physical ( athletic ) training as the basis of overcoming “the barriers” (psychological, physical ,technical, t actical etc.),restoration and “ compensation” of the influence of high-intensive training methods on the sportsmen .
- Effective adaptation to the extreme situations in boxing during major competitions, which is attained by reiterated modeling of such situations and reproducing the special motions during the training and competitions.
Al l the above principles typical for the sports of the highest achievements are modified in the special training programs. And it is advisable to take them into account in the process of boxer training.
Such methods were used during training of the Italian national team before the World Championship in Chicago in 2007 and the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008.
The long term process of training may be presented in the diagram in the following way:
It is advisable to conduct competition training with the representatives of different boxing schools (from Europe , Asia, Africa , Latin America).
It is desirable to arrange team rehabilitation practice in mild climate (for example in Cyprus).
The final period of training should de carried out in latitude of the place where the Olympic Games will be held.
Olympic gold medallist Roberto Cammarelle and his Coach Vasiliy Filimonov .
Beijing , 24 of August , 2008.
More detailed information about long- term training in boxing you can get in the books ( The Theory and Methodology of Boxing) issued in 2006 and ( Modern training system of boxing ) issued in 2009 and (Modern training system of boxing) issued in 2013, by professor V. Filimonov.
You may contact with V.Filimonov by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org