Male Drive Max ther agreeable to the inexperienced boys. They were about to have their first acquaintance with sea sickness and though they Male Drive Max held on manfully and remained on deck through the afternoon, the ocean proved too much for them, and they had no Male Drive Max appetite for dinner or supper. But their malady did not last long, and by Male Drive Max the next morning they were as merry as ever, and laughed over the event. They asked Male Drive Max the Doctor to explain the cause male enhancement pills their trouble, but he shook his head, and said the whole thing was a great puzzle. Pg 55 Sea sickness is a mystery, said he, and the more you study it, the less you seem to understand it. Some persons are never disturbed by the motion male enhancement pills a ship, no matter how vi.olent it may be, while others cannot endure the slightest rocking. Most male enhancement pills the sufferers recover in a short time, and after two or three days at sea are as well Male Drive Max as ever, and continue so. On the other hand, there are some who never outlive its effects
, and though Male Drive Max their voyage may last a year or more, they are no better sailors at Male Drive Max the end than at the ahhamaxx male enhancement beginning. I knew a young man, he continued, who entered the Naval Academy, and graduated. When he was appointed to service on board a ship, he found himself perpetually sick on the water after an experience male enhancement pills two years, and finding no improvement, he resigned. Such occurrences are by no means rare. I once travelled with a gentleman who was a splendid sailor in fine weather but Male Drive Max when it became rough, he Male Drive Max was all wrong, and went to bed. Were you ever sea sick, Doctor queried Frank. Never, was the reply, and I had erection enhancer pills a funny incident growing out male enhancement pills this fact on my first voyage. We were going out male enhancement pills New York harbor, Male Drive Max Pg 56 and I made the acquaintance male enhancement pills Male Drive Max the man who vitalix male enhancement was to Male Drive Max share my room. As he looked me over, he ask.ed me if I had ever priamax male enhancement direction been to sea. I told him I all male enhancement never had, and then he remarked that I was certain to be se
Male Drive Max
a sick, he could see Male Drive Max it in my face. He said he was an old traveller, and Male Drive Max rarely suffered, and then he gave me some advice as to what I should do when I began to feel badly. I thanked him and went on deck. As the ship left the harbor, and went outside Male Drive Max to the open Male Drive Max Atlantic, she encountered a heavy sea. It was so rough that the majority male enhancement pills the passengers disappeared below. I didn t suffer in the least, and didn t go to the cabin for two or three hours. There I found that my new friend was in his bed with the very malady he had predicted for me. What did you do then, Doctor Well, I repeated to him the advice he had given me, and told him I saw in his face that he was sure to be sea sick. He didn t recover during the whole voyage, and I never suffered a moment. Male Drive Max The laugh that followed the story male enhancement pills the Doctor s experience was interrupted by the breakfast bell, and the party went below. There Male Drive Max was a light attendance, and the purser explained that several p.as
sengers had Male Drive Max how to build up more semen Male Drive Max gone ashore. Which is a polite way male enhancement pills saying that they Male Drive Max are not inclined to come out, the Doctor remarked. Exactly so, replied the purser, they think they would make the best appearance alone. Captain Sp male enhancement pillsford, who sat opposite to Frank, remarked that he knew an excellent preventive male enhancement pills sea Male Drive Max sickness. Frank asked what it was. Always citrulline male enhancement stay at home, was the reply. Yes, answered Frank, and to escape drowning you should never go near the water. Fred said the best thing to prevent a horse running away was to sell him male enhancement pillsf. nootropics reviews Everybody had a joke male enhancement pills some kind to propose, and the breakfast party was a merry one. Suddenly Captain Sp male enhancement Male Drive Max pillsford called out, There improve ejaculation volume she blows and pointed through the cabin window. Before the others could look, the rolling male enhancement pills the ship had brought the window so far above the best selling male enhancement water that they saw nothing. Male Drive Max What is it Fred asked. A wh
PHD,Professor, AIBA Coaches Commission member, Chairman of the Coaches Commission of the Russian Boxing Federation, Coach ( Direttore Tecnico) of Italian Boxing team in the period of 2007-2008
The Olympic training system at present provides conditions for a boxer to demonstrate his physical ability and motion in combination with individual manner of boxing.
In the process of training we should focus on :
- Determination of the purpose of the sport training ( possible results, achievements of the winners and prize-winners of the competitions);
- Determination of the “interim” model characteristics during different periods of training.
Working out of content and structure of model characteristics of the main aspects of training ( physical, technical, tactical, psychological, functional). The “ models of training”(the special training programs for different periods and stages of training).
The implementation of the special training programs which include as an obligatory element the so called “training unit “ ( determination the level of the athlets training, analysing the situation and comparing with the “ model”, working out and realization of corrective methods, making changes in the programs at different stages and periods of training).
Analysing the development the development of the sports of the highest achievements, studying the main aspects of the athlets training during the previous Olympic cycle ( 2005-2008) helped to reveal the main trends and the basic principles of the qualified athlets training. Among them there are the following ones :
- Proportionality between forming , developing and improving of moving potential of the athletes and effective realization of this potential during major competitions. It is attained by application of special training methods and their combinations depending on the volume and intensity, complexity and urgency, technical and tactical skills, psychological characteristics etc.
- Complex approach which envisages combination of training and competition load, ways of restoration and rehabilitation and improving of physical ability moving capacity.
- “Progressive” training that means achieving the high level of special physical training, possessing an arsenal of technical and tactical skills, psychological characteristics that prevails the assumed level of competition activity.
- “Controllability of the training system that envisages proper planning and making corrections in the scientific and methodological programs in time according to:
- The current study of the sport trends and innovations ;
- Modernization of sport equipment , gymnastic apparatus, simulators, using proper methods of training;
- Using physiotherapeutical , dietary and pharmacological methods of restoration, rehabilitation and improving of sport efficiency.
- Intensification of the general physical ( athletic ) training as the basis of overcoming “the barriers” (psychological, physical ,technical, t actical etc.),restoration and “ compensation” of the influence of high-intensive training methods on the sportsmen .
- Effective adaptation to the extreme situations in boxing during major competitions, which is attained by reiterated modeling of such situations and reproducing the special motions during the training and competitions.
Al l the above principles typical for the sports of the highest achievements are modified in the special training programs. And it is advisable to take them into account in the process of boxer training.
Such methods were used during training of the Italian national team before the World Championship in Chicago in 2007 and the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008.
The long term process of training may be presented in the diagram in the following way:
It is advisable to conduct competition training with the representatives of different boxing schools (from Europe , Asia, Africa , Latin America).
It is desirable to arrange team rehabilitation practice in mild climate (for example in Cyprus).
The final period of training should de carried out in latitude of the place where the Olympic Games will be held.
Olympic gold medallist Roberto Cammarelle and his Coach Vasiliy Filimonov .
Beijing , 24 of August , 2008.
More detailed information about long- term training in boxing you can get in the books ( The Theory and Methodology of Boxing) issued in 2006 and ( Modern training system of boxing ) issued in 2009 and (Modern training system of boxing) issued in 2013, by professor V. Filimonov.
You may contact with V.Filimonov by e-mail : email@example.com