Increase Sperm Volume Pills darkness of that Increase Sperm Volume Pills winter Increase Sperm Volume Pills night. They drew her away, and, when the day broke, St. Petersburg burst into open and enthusiastic rejoicing, such as Romans had shown at the death of Domitian, that the gloomy and misguided Paul had gone the way of so many Tsars and princes. Strangers embraced in the streets. There was no trial, but those who had been in the plot were leniently removed. Alexander I, the monarch.who opens the new phase, came to the throne with large and vague and lofty ideals. Not only should Russia become happy and prosperous under his benevolent despotism, but all Increase Sperm Volume Pills Europe should be illumined. He averted the threatened war with England, which had sent a fleet to the Baltic, and reaffirmed the friendship with Napoleon. His new minister of foreign affairs, Kotchubey, agreed with him. Russia must be kept clear of the entanglement of war and concentrate upon internal reform. Kotchubey Increase Sperm Volume Pills had soon to give place to the Pole Czartoryski, who more sincerely shared Alexander s romantic idealism. The Tsar of Russia Increase Sperm Volume Pills was to inaugurate a new era of justice and right for the whole of Europe. An envoy was sent to London to propose
there is nothing new under the sun a sort of League to Enforce Peace. England and Russia, the Increase Sperm Volume Pills two powers male enhancement pills dragons den which desired no further territory, were to form its nucleus. Other Powers might join. One hears plainly the echo of the French humanitarians and the English whom they Increase Sperm Volume Pills inspired. But how was the league to enforce peace upon France.Russia moved slowly toward war. strike up male enhancement In 1804 the Duc d Enghien was murdered, and Alexander was outraged. most effective memory supplements He came to an agreement with ultimax male enhancement England to chastise Napoleon only as far as Alexander was concerned Increase Sperm Volume Pills for his monstrous breaches of international law. Napoleon became Emperor and King of Italy, and Alexander was further outraged. Kings were born, not Increase Sperm Volume Pills made. In 1805 he joined the Austrians on the battle Increase Sperm Volume Pills fields of Italy. The story of Alexander I, the monarch who was going to impose peace upon a foolish and distracted world, is one long story male enhancement in spanish of wars, and it does not enter into the scheme of this book to describe wars. How far Alexander was to blame for the entry of Increase Sperm Volume Pills Increase Sperm Volume Pills his country into the struggle against Napoleon, or into Napoleon s struggle against England, is a point on which opinions differ. His entir
Increase Sperm Volume Pills
e change of attitude from neutrality to war against France, then to friendship with Napoleon, then back to the English alliance annoyed his ministers and people, and lays him open to a charge of nervous instability. Such a charge he would have rebutted with warmth.and astonishment. His portrait is familiar a smooth faced, dignified man, reflecting righteousness in every feature. He would have given a hundred reasons for each Increase Sperm Volume Pills change Increase Sperm Volume Pills in his policy. We will notice these and the issues of his wars briefly, before we consider his personality and his domestic Increase Sperm Volume Pills work. His first war ended in the historic rout of Austerlitz 1805 , and his optimism was sadly clouded. But when his Increase Sperm Volume Pills mind was fixed upon what he regarded as a righteous cause, Increase Sperm Volume Pills he could be obstinate. Prussia and Austria came to terms with France, and Alexander s advisers were for doing the same, but he refused. He entered the new coalition Russia, Prussia, Sweden, and England. Napoleon smote the Prussians at Jena, frightened the Swedes into peace, and inflicted appalling losses upon the Russians at Eylau. Alexander would not desist. He saw the King of Prussia and swore eter
nal alliance, and Napoleon overran Poland 1806 7. But Napoleon understood the explosion male enhancement naive mind of the Tsar, and knew that he was Increase Sperm Volume Pills angry at the remissness of England in supporting him. Before long h.e met Alexander on a raft in the middle of the will male enhancement pills screw up blood test Increase Sperm Volume Pills Niemen, and the charm of his manner and righteousness of Increase Sperm Volume Pills his proposals won the Increase Sperm Volume Pills large heart of the Tsar besides that Napoleon cleverly conveyed to his mind the impression that he tools to male enhancement natureday male enhancement thought seriously of choosing Increase Sperm Volume Pills Alexander s sister Anna Increase Sperm Volume Pills as his second wife. At the entreaty of his new friend Increase Sperm Volume Pills does semenax work Increase Sperm Volume Pills Napoleon spared the sovereignty of Frederick William of Prussia, though he relieved him of his Polish gains and turned Poland into a Duchy
PHD,Professor, AIBA Coaches Commission member, Chairman of the Coaches Commission of the Russian Boxing Federation, Coach ( Direttore Tecnico) of Italian Boxing team in the period of 2007-2008
The Olympic training system at present provides conditions for a boxer to demonstrate his physical ability and motion in combination with individual manner of boxing.
In the process of training we should focus on :
- Determination of the purpose of the sport training ( possible results, achievements of the winners and prize-winners of the competitions);
- Determination of the “interim” model characteristics during different periods of training.
Working out of content and structure of model characteristics of the main aspects of training ( physical, technical, tactical, psychological, functional). The “ models of training”(the special training programs for different periods and stages of training).
The implementation of the special training programs which include as an obligatory element the so called “training unit “ ( determination the level of the athlets training, analysing the situation and comparing with the “ model”, working out and realization of corrective methods, making changes in the programs at different stages and periods of training).
Analysing the development the development of the sports of the highest achievements, studying the main aspects of the athlets training during the previous Olympic cycle ( 2005-2008) helped to reveal the main trends and the basic principles of the qualified athlets training. Among them there are the following ones :
- Proportionality between forming , developing and improving of moving potential of the athletes and effective realization of this potential during major competitions. It is attained by application of special training methods and their combinations depending on the volume and intensity, complexity and urgency, technical and tactical skills, psychological characteristics etc.
- Complex approach which envisages combination of training and competition load, ways of restoration and rehabilitation and improving of physical ability moving capacity.
- “Progressive” training that means achieving the high level of special physical training, possessing an arsenal of technical and tactical skills, psychological characteristics that prevails the assumed level of competition activity.
- “Controllability of the training system that envisages proper planning and making corrections in the scientific and methodological programs in time according to:
- The current study of the sport trends and innovations ;
- Modernization of sport equipment , gymnastic apparatus, simulators, using proper methods of training;
- Using physiotherapeutical , dietary and pharmacological methods of restoration, rehabilitation and improving of sport efficiency.
- Intensification of the general physical ( athletic ) training as the basis of overcoming “the barriers” (psychological, physical ,technical, t actical etc.),restoration and “ compensation” of the influence of high-intensive training methods on the sportsmen .
- Effective adaptation to the extreme situations in boxing during major competitions, which is attained by reiterated modeling of such situations and reproducing the special motions during the training and competitions.
Al l the above principles typical for the sports of the highest achievements are modified in the special training programs. And it is advisable to take them into account in the process of boxer training.
Such methods were used during training of the Italian national team before the World Championship in Chicago in 2007 and the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008.
The long term process of training may be presented in the diagram in the following way:
It is advisable to conduct competition training with the representatives of different boxing schools (from Europe , Asia, Africa , Latin America).
It is desirable to arrange team rehabilitation practice in mild climate (for example in Cyprus).
The final period of training should de carried out in latitude of the place where the Olympic Games will be held.
Olympic gold medallist Roberto Cammarelle and his Coach Vasiliy Filimonov .
Beijing , 24 of August , 2008.
More detailed information about long- term training in boxing you can get in the books ( The Theory and Methodology of Boxing) issued in 2006 and ( Modern training system of boxing ) issued in 2009 and (Modern training system of boxing) issued in 2013, by professor V. Filimonov.
You may contact with V.Filimonov by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org