Extend Pills ren manifesting their several individualities through her changeable moods, and sending their vari.ous gleam through the almost weird splendor of her dark eyes. She Extend Pills could be wild and tender, playful and passionate, wise and simple, by turns or in such quick and capricious succession that she seemed to be allmale Extend Pills enhancement best once. She took as many shapes, in her flittings about the house, as there were hours in the day now a teasing sprite, now a dancing fairy,male enhancement best this moment, a tender human child, melting into your arms with dewey kisses, the next, a mocking elf, slipping from your grasp like quicksilver, and leaving you with a doubt if there could be anything human about her, Extend Pills and anon, a fiery little demon, with enough of concentrated rage in her small frame to suffice Extend Pills for a giant. It was in this latter phase that she was now exhibiting herself. I won t believe Extend Pills it she screamed, clenching her small fists, and jumping up and down in a fury of excitement. I won t believe it It isn t true Miss Ferrars is a
Hush said the mother, softly, hearing the sound of Bergan s step. A mean, lying whats preventing real male enhancement old maid went on Cathie, without an instant s hesitation. I wish I had told her.so I will, when I see her again how well does extenze work Hush said the mother again, more decidedly laying her hand over the rebellious month, by way of enforcing the mandate. But Cathie broke from her, and ran towards Bergan.male enhancement best a few Extend Pills what s a penis pump paces distant, she stopped and underwent pe head touches male enhancement one of her sudden metamorphoses the convulsive fury left Extend Pills her features, and in its stead, there came a grave sorrow and wistfulness, piteous to severe injuries from male sexual enhancement supplements behold. Fixing her dark, bright eyes full on Bergan s face, she solemnly asked, Are you bad, Mr. Arling Tell me, are you really a bad man Whatever mistakes Bergan may have made, in his life, or may make hereafter, whatever sins he may commit, through ignorance, Extend Pills or in sudden passion, let it be remembered, to his credit, Extend Pills that he could meet Extend Pills those clear, innocent, child eyes, without a blush, and answer Extend Pills the question as gravely and simply as it had been asked, No, Cathi
e, I do not think that I am. The truthful accents found their instant way to the child s heart. Extend Pills Her confidence Extend Pills which, in truth, Extend Pills had really never been lost was restored fourfold. She threw herself into hi.s arms, and laid her young cheek against his, in a loving attempt to atone for the wrong that had been done him. Nix came also, Extend Pills and rubbed his great head against the young man Extend Pills s knee, with an apparent understanding of the whole matter. Nor was the child s mind the only one to which Bergan s words had brought quick conviction. Hearing his low, grave tones of denial, Mrs. Lyte felt a weight lifted from her spirits. She had just been listening to the story of Bergan s intoxication, with Extend Pills adornments, brought by a gossiping neighbor, and her heart had sunk with fear lest trouble and discomfort had found their way under her roof, with the new inmate. But seeing him thus acquitted by the child and the dog, two most unprejudiced judges, she thought, she quietly dismissed her fears. For, though so gentle and shrinking in manner as to gi
Extend Pills ve Extend Pills the impression of having no charactermale enhancement best all, Mrs. Lyte was yet vice male enhancement quite capable of forming an independent opinion, and of abiding by it. So, when Bergan Extend Pills came toward her, leading Cathie by the Extend Pills hand, she did not hesitate to point.him to a seat. Your room must be lonely, said she, kindly. Will you sit with us black panther male enhancement pill side effects for awhile But Bergan did not heed, if he heard, the invitation. He merely looked his hostess in the eyes, and said Mrs. Lyte, will you be so kind as to what is the best rhino male enhancement tell me what made Cathie ask me that question just now Certainly, if you Extend Pills wish it. But, Mr. buy control male enhancement Arling, the subject was closed, for me, with her question and your answer. Would it not be as well for you to let it rest male enhancement in sri lanka there, also Bergan only shook his head. And after a moment s study of his grave face, Mrs. Lyte, very quietly, as if it were a matter in which she had no concern, mentioned the report that had been brought her. As quietly, Bergan told her the whole story of his staymale enhancement Extend Pills best the Hall doing so the more readily, it needs not to be said t
PHD,Professor, AIBA Coaches Commission member, Chairman of the Coaches Commission of the Russian Boxing Federation, Coach ( Direttore Tecnico) of Italian Boxing team in the period of 2007-2008
The Olympic training system at present provides conditions for a boxer to demonstrate his physical ability and motion in combination with individual manner of boxing.
In the process of training we should focus on :
- Determination of the purpose of the sport training ( possible results, achievements of the winners and prize-winners of the competitions);
- Determination of the “interim” model characteristics during different periods of training.
Working out of content and structure of model characteristics of the main aspects of training ( physical, technical, tactical, psychological, functional). The “ models of training”(the special training programs for different periods and stages of training).
The implementation of the special training programs which include as an obligatory element the so called “training unit “ ( determination the level of the athlets training, analysing the situation and comparing with the “ model”, working out and realization of corrective methods, making changes in the programs at different stages and periods of training).
Analysing the development the development of the sports of the highest achievements, studying the main aspects of the athlets training during the previous Olympic cycle ( 2005-2008) helped to reveal the main trends and the basic principles of the qualified athlets training. Among them there are the following ones :
- Proportionality between forming , developing and improving of moving potential of the athletes and effective realization of this potential during major competitions. It is attained by application of special training methods and their combinations depending on the volume and intensity, complexity and urgency, technical and tactical skills, psychological characteristics etc.
- Complex approach which envisages combination of training and competition load, ways of restoration and rehabilitation and improving of physical ability moving capacity.
- “Progressive” training that means achieving the high level of special physical training, possessing an arsenal of technical and tactical skills, psychological characteristics that prevails the assumed level of competition activity.
- “Controllability of the training system that envisages proper planning and making corrections in the scientific and methodological programs in time according to:
- The current study of the sport trends and innovations ;
- Modernization of sport equipment , gymnastic apparatus, simulators, using proper methods of training;
- Using physiotherapeutical , dietary and pharmacological methods of restoration, rehabilitation and improving of sport efficiency.
- Intensification of the general physical ( athletic ) training as the basis of overcoming “the barriers” (psychological, physical ,technical, t actical etc.),restoration and “ compensation” of the influence of high-intensive training methods on the sportsmen .
- Effective adaptation to the extreme situations in boxing during major competitions, which is attained by reiterated modeling of such situations and reproducing the special motions during the training and competitions.
Al l the above principles typical for the sports of the highest achievements are modified in the special training programs. And it is advisable to take them into account in the process of boxer training.
Such methods were used during training of the Italian national team before the World Championship in Chicago in 2007 and the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008.
The long term process of training may be presented in the diagram in the following way:
It is advisable to conduct competition training with the representatives of different boxing schools (from Europe , Asia, Africa , Latin America).
It is desirable to arrange team rehabilitation practice in mild climate (for example in Cyprus).
The final period of training should de carried out in latitude of the place where the Olympic Games will be held.
Olympic gold medallist Roberto Cammarelle and his Coach Vasiliy Filimonov .
Beijing , 24 of August , 2008.
More detailed information about long- term training in boxing you can get in the books ( The Theory and Methodology of Boxing) issued in 2006 and ( Modern training system of boxing ) issued in 2009 and (Modern training system of boxing) issued in 2013, by professor V. Filimonov.
You may contact with V.Filimonov by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org